Step into an old west action adventure!
What is the Buffalo Adventure?
It’s like Dinner Theater met the Old West and Buffalo Dinner Theater was born!
Teresa Fischer | Owner
Click on the video above to watch.
We’re proud to say there’s no other cultural experience in the entire U.S. that compares to our Buffalo Adventure!
Each Adventure lasts about 3 hours. Here’s the gist of what you’ll experience:
- A thrilling up-close interaction with our buffalo herd after a brief opening ceremony by an Apache buffalo medicine man in traditional dress
- A sit-down barbecue meal in our Something Blue barn. The tables are tastefully decorated and set with vintage china, glass water goblets and vintage flatware. You can’t beat the setting with upscale rustic decor that includes an 1800s saloon-style floor, lights crafted from old farm implement wheels and many other repurposed vintage and antique materials.
- VIP ticket holders get to dine with our talented performers
After your meal, you’ll make your way outside where you can participate in these fun activities:
- Clamber aboard our hay wagon for a tour among the buffalo out in the pasture. There’s nothing like being surrounded by bison as they compete for treats! It’s the perfect opportunity to capture photos and video without worrying about catching a horn or being tossed about.
- Meander onto our covered patio and take in expansive views of the Rocky Mountains
- Kick up your boots playing lawn games in our grassy entertainment area
- You won’t want to miss the living history performances by talented actors and Native Americans who offer engaging insights into the confluence of events that led 50 million mammals to the brink of extinction and back again.
It’s the theater aspect that gives each event its own twist. We bring in various period actors and Native Americans who offer unique perspectives on the compelling narrative of North America’s largest mammal.
Neil Fischer | Owner and Creative Director
- Finally, join with us in a closing toast honoring America’s first conservationists who stepped up to save the icon of the American plains – the majestic buffalo. The toast is non-alcoholic so people of all ages can participate.
Get ready for an unforgettable experience!
Tickets & Pricing
Tickets must be presented upon entry and are nonrefundable unless the event is cancelled.
NO ANIMALS may be brought to the ranch.
Bison are not domesticated animals and can be dangerous.
Children must be supervised at all times by the parent/guardian who brought them.